2015年10月10日星期六

Building Process and User Testing of IP2

As I mentioned in the last blog, I used the drumstick idea to implement the physical interaction of the game. The user will play the game by beating drums and gongs.

Materials:
Paperboard
Paper cups
Coke cans
Straws
Foils
Wires
Tapes
Glues








Process
I use the two-layer paperboards as the base. The wires are hidden in the paperboards so it'll look neat and all other materials are built on the paperboard.

The paper cups, coke cans, and straws are wrapped with foils to simulate the drums, gongs, and drumsticks respectively. The drums are collected to the keys on the MakeyMakey while the gongs are collected to the left and right directions. The earth wires are collected to the straws so once the user beat the drums or gongs with the drumsticks, the cannon will move and shoot.






Special thanks to Lyndon for the brilliant idea. Thanks to Peter and all my friends for the tools and materials that I borrowed.

没有评论:

发表评论